With many years of experience in the hospitality industry, Jolyon and his hard-working team invite you to come and experience their luxury boutique hotel. There is always a warm welcome!
In 1840 Jolyons was built as a former Captain's House. Now it is an intimate boutique hotel with seven charming individually styled bedrooms. Jolyons enjoys a reputation of providing some of the finest accommodation in the area.
Rest assured the hard-working team makes time to ensure your stay is truly memorable. Offering excellent value Jolyons is in an unrivalled location - just a few steps from shops, bars/restaurants and most of the top tourist attractions in the area.
Furthermore, you cannot fail to be charmed by the history and character of Jolyons boutique hotel. The beautiful Georgian building simply oozes personality, from the moment you check-in and enter through the bright pink front door
"Room a treat but staff really nailed it. For us a real welcome hard to find, thank you."
Steve & Deb Sugar, Anglesey
"Fab Staff. No where better in the world to get engaged! See you all soon!"
Emma & Pady, Solihull
Take a Peak
No. 3 - Enchanting Hideaway
Somehow it's enchantingly cosy, meaning that room No. 3 is quaint and relaxing, with Moroccan influences in the detail. It will reinforce that you're nestled in Wales's stylish cultural Capital city.
No. 5 - Voyage of Discovery
This beautifully appointed room can either be booked as a twin or a double bedroom. Bedecked in Regency style furniture, you will have the famous 'Captain's mirror' above your headboard.
No. 6 - Fun Lovers' paradise
Furnished with a Victorian white bedstead, this playful room has a feature wall that is decorated in an extremely tasteful primate wallpaper and complementary ochre window dressing.
"Fantastic views, comfy room, fab breakfast - enough in itself to come back to Cardiff Bay!"
Jo & Si Flowers, Wandsworth
The team is on hand to advise and make sure you have everything you need to enjoy. They really want you to always have the best possible stay.
Useful to Know
- Breakfast room
- Cosy lounge with real log burner
- Safety deposit box
- Luggage storage
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning additional service
- Limited parking (please ask before arriving for alternative parking recommendations)
- All rooms have a hairdryer, TV and iron
- Complimentary Eco-friendly toiletries
- A selection of hot drinks and continental biscuits
- Retro sweets!
- Jolyons is close to an airport, railway links, water taxi and bus stops
- The hotel can only be accessed by a few Georgian steps
- All bedrooms have an en suite bath, fitted with a shower attachment
- There is no lift to access any of the four floors
- All rooms are double glazed. However, as you would expect from any hotel located in a city, you may expect some noise that is beyond our control
- Jolyons is a no smoking establishment - we believe we were the first in Wales!
- We sometimes get asked whether well behaved dogs can come. We are happy to consider such a request; although a deposit may be required.
- Every effort has been made to ensure details are correct on the site. We reserve the right to make changes without prior notice
- As our guest, you are our priority, please ask if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable